Monday, April 13, 2009

RawFu 100 Day Raw Food Challenge

Just discovered that the next challenge starts tomorrow. This is perfect, one might say divine, timing. It's short notice but I'm glad of that. This way I don't get the opportunity to obsess about it for days and build myself up into a big ball of nervous energy, unable to do anything but eat myself into oblivion, and I'm not talking about with salads and smoothies. My kitchen is not stocked as I'd like but I can take care of that over the next few days.

I'm giving deep thought to what really satisfies me because that has been my downfall in the past. I'm sure I wasn't eating enough, nor eating things with enough substance. I always felt empty. To avoide this I plan to add more nut dishes. I understand that Philip McCluskey ate like this in the beginning and still lost weight so I'm not worried about it. Anyway, eventually I hear one loses the desire for heavier dishes as the body embraces lighter, healthier foods. The other thing I intend to do is be high raw rather than trying to be 100%. This was another source of pressure that has led to sabotage in the past. It's taken me a while but I'm finally learning what works for me. I'm confident I'll find success this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment